Located in Mt Vernon, WA
Salary: 22.00-26.00 DOE
A family-oriented manufacturing company seeking great people to join our team of talented engineers,
fabricators, and machinists, working in a professional and fun environment with a diversified set of customers,
products, equipment, and manufacturing processes. An AISC Certified Fabricator, EDCO works with General
Construction, Marine Construction, Renewable Energy, Space and Defense, and other industries with a need for
metal fabrication and specialized custom equipment.
If you are self-motivated, upbeat, detail-oriented, and highly reliable, we think you might be a great addition to our
team and would love to learn more about you.
We are looking for a Journeyman Level Welder that has experience with:
• Professional experience with MIG, TIG, ARC Welding and Cutting.
• Welding materials to include steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and/or various alloys.
• Layout, position, align, and fits components together
• Perform skilled welding work required to fabricate new parts and complex weldments/equipment.
• The ability to work independently or as a team to translate sketches, drawings, written and/or verbal
instructions into a high-quality product is essential.
• Weld according to welding standards such as D1.1, D1.5, D1.6 or other industry standards as applicable.
• Providing technical direction to less experienced welder.
• Work with specifications, drawings, prints and welding symbols.
• Must pass EDCO’s Welder Qualifications
• WABO certification a plus
Completion of technical training in welding; or related experience and/or training
License/Certification: WABO certification a plus, but not required
Experience: 5+ years of professional experience
bility to lift 50 pounds, work in an industrial environment wearing hearing protection, vision
protection and other appropriate protective clothing.
Job Type: Full-time, Non-exempt position
Work Location: Work is preformed on-site. Remote work does not apply.
Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 6:00 am-4:30 pm, may require some overtime work.
We offer an exceptional benefit package, exciting work, and a company commitment to work/life balance. We are
proud to be a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment offers are contingent on a
successful pre-employment screening and must pass a drug test including marijuana.
Qualified candidates must include their resume when applying. We look forward to hearing from you
HOW TO APPLY (choose one):
- CALL OUR OFFICE at 360.336.1980 for an immediate phone interview
- VISIT OUR OFFICE at 1806 Riverside Dr. Ste D, Mount Vernon, WA 98273 for an immediate in-person interview
- APPLY ONLINE at https://apply.expresspros.com
View our available jobs at https://www.expresspros.com/MTVernon/Job-Openings.aspx
Ask how you can earn a $100.00 bonus!
Download the Express Jobs App wherever you get your apps
Search through available jobs, apply, receive information about your assignments, track your hours, and more
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals Mount Vernon, Washington
Follow us on Instagram @ ExpressMountVernonWA
Express Office: Mount Vernon
1806 Riverside Drive
Mount Vernon, WA 98273