Operator Assistant - 1st Shift
Located in North Vernon, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- A company in North Vernon is looking for their next operator assistant!
- The operator assistant is responsible for supplying the machines with material.
- Quality checks and measuring will be a regular part of this position as well.
- This is a clean facility with a company looking to hire on!
- $13-14/hr based on experience.
- Benefits, 401(k) and vacation pay is also offered!
- 1st shift positions are Monday-Friday from 7am-3:30pm.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to perform basic calculations
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repetitively
- Have GED or high school diploma
- Ability to stand for 8 hours at a time
How to apply:
Call our Recruiting Center at 812-376-2425 to complete your application.
Please have work history available when you call.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Outside office hours – you can connect with us via:
Visit our office in person: 2451 W. Jonathan Moore Pike, Columbus, IN 47201
About 1/4 mile East of I-65 on SR 46 in Greystone Shoppes Plaza (between Subway and the Sprint store)
Serving the Columbus, Shelbyville, Edinburgh, Franklin, Seymour, North Vernon, and the surrounding counties, Express Employment Professionals is a full service staffing agency specializing in Industrial, Warehouse, Administrative, Skilled Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting and Finance positions.
Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201