Located in Willows, CA
Engineering Technician, Glenn County, CA.
$40,000-50,000/year with full benefits. Long-term, direct hire position!
Responsibilities of Engineering Technician:
- Assists with the preparation of designs, plans and specifications for the construction and development of structures and facilities.
- Assists with the collection, analysis and refinement of field data.
- Prepares estimates of materials and quantities in the development of plans, profiles, maps, and drawings for construction projects.
- Conducts topographic field surveys, grade-staking surveys, and bathymetric surveys.
- Assists with the preparation of legal exhibits, permits and easement agreements.
- Assists with data collection and reporting to meet state and federal legislative requirements
Requirements of Engineering Technician:
- Knowledge of engineering principles and practices, related to water conveyance and management.
- Knowledge of structure and facility design, and construction methods and techniques.
- Knowledge and ability to use computer based design mapping and data management programs as well as Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Access, Excel, and Powerpoint).
- Ability to read, prepare and review plans, specifications, and a variety of engineering studies and reports.
- High school diploma and college level course work in engineering, drafting, or a related field.
- Two years of technical engineering experience.
- Valid California driver’s license
Call 530-527-0727 for an immediate interview or email resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
Express Office: Red Bluff
243 South Main Street
Red Bluff, CA 96080