Bilingual Staffing Consultant- Entry Level
Located in Oakland, NJ
Salary: 40K Base
Express is looking for someone to join our team in our Oakland office in our Staffing/Recruiting position.
About the Company:
Express Employment Professionals in North Jersey is a trusted partner for those searching for employment as well as for employers seeking qualified job candidates. We work with individuals and businesses in Morris and Sussex Counties and in the communities of Fairfield, Hackettstown, Oakland, Wayne, Morristown, and Dover. As a locally owned and operated employment agency, Express Employment Professionals Parsippany is focused on matching qualified candidates with leading companies.
Why Join Our Team?
- Great Base Salary
- Fun Work Environment
- Great Team
- Unlimited Commission
- Free Gym Membership
As a Staffing Consultant/Recruiter you will be expected to:
- Make sales calls and assign/place candidates at new business accounts and existing clients for search, contract, and direct hire business.
- Document all calls and progress in the automated system.
- Expand and maintain existing client accounts by continuing to assign/place candidates.
- Develop and maintain client goodwill by making regular sales/service calls.
- Prep candidates and clients for the selection process.
- Candidate Prep:
- Review specifics
- Review some of the most difficult questions and role-play with the candidate.
- Be prepared and well versed on major projects.
- Be ready for the traditional questions.
- Reconfirm key selection criteria.
- Let the company know the critical desires.
- Reconfirm the names of those involved in the interview process.
- Expand the Express presence in the community and specific business niche.
- Join and actively participate in approved civic and professional organizations to develop personal skills and contacts for future business relationships.
- Represent Express at local job fairs, community services projects, and career days.
- Communicate daily with all other Express staff.
- Establish and maintain records of all sales calls.
- Communicate with internal staff daily concerning client-pertinent information such as contacts, lead status, associate usage, required skills, office and plant equipment, and any necessary follow-up activity.
- Collegial exchange leads within the office.
- Advise appropriate internal staff member about client problems and develops account-specific marketing plans.
- Maintain operational functions and standards of the department to ensure client satisfaction and business growth.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws governing the workplace and employment process.
- Communicate and administer all Express policies, procedures, and programs.
- Ensure professional office appearance and safety of employees, applicants, and visitors.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies to attract a continuous flow of applicants.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years in Professional Staffing, Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years in Client Facing or Sales Role including negotiation, closing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with Executive or C-level Client Contacts
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team setting
- Finance or Accounting terminology knowledge preferred
- Salary to commensurate with experience. Base salaries range from $35,000 to $40,000, depending on experience, PLUS uncapped commission.
- Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental Benefits Offered
- Learn how businesses operate and different industries
- Bonus eligibility and uncapped commission on top of base salary
- Career growth potential
Express Office: Oakland
350 Ramapo Valley Road
Copper Tree Shopping Plaza
Oakland, NJ 07436