Sales Support Specialist
Located in Lincoln, NE
Express Employment is currently offering an excellent opportunity to learn from the bottom up about group insurance plans in a very successful and team oriented environment. This position is an entry level inside sales support position with guaranteed training and opportunities for advancement within the company. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for learning, have great attention to detail and enjoy working in a team setting. Work schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm and is a Temp to Hire position through Express Employment Professionals.
- The sales support assistant will be expected to have comprehensive working knowledge of workflow processes between the RFP processing and underwriting teams.
- Become a workflow process expert. This position will be expected to learn the products, verbiage and programs utilized by the sales team.
- The sales support assistant will monitor partner specific submission inboxes for new submissions.
- The sales support assistant will review all submissions to make sure they meet all criteria of approval.
- Entering accurate data and information is crucial to this role and will be important for completing the submission process.
- Sales minded candidates would be ideal, but not required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook needed.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle different projects at once
- Strong communicator and highly detailed with their work.
If this position sounds of interest to you, please call our office today at 402-420-5800 or apply online at www.expresspros.com/LincolnNE.
All resumes can be sent to the following email address: Jenny.Tran@expresspros.com
Express Office: Lincoln
4955 O Street
Lincoln, NE 68510