Located in Oakland, NJ
Salary: 40K Base
Surely at some point in your life, you have used the services of a staffing company, but have you ever considered making a difference in your community by being part of the staffing team?
Express Employment Professionals of Parsippany, NJ is a leading staffing provider helping job seekers find work with a wide variety of local businesses.
Because we're locally owned, we live in and work in this community and have a vested interest in its success. In addition to our staffing services, our team is actively involved with a wide variety of causes and organizations that help strengthen our beautiful city.
We are looking for a Marketing/sales Representative to join our growing team in Oakland. The sales/marketing rep’s primary emphasis is on bringing in new business. This is accomplished by networking with other companies through B2B practices and networking, and qualifying potential business opportunities and contacting key decision makers by phone or in-person calls. The ideal candidate for a position such as this would be very comfortable interacting with his peers in the sales/marketing field, as well as a CEO/Executive of a company. The successful Marketing/sales Representative is organized, follows a daily/weekly plan, and demonstrates the desire and drive to become a top performing sales professional.
- Effectively meet with decision makers to assess needs and secure accounts.
- Make sales calls and in-person appointments
- Document actions and goals into automated system
- Develop a quarterly sales/marketing plan, identifying potential clients and business opportunities.
- Research Accounts and establish meetings—coordinated presentations when needed
- Introduce Express through discovery, planned, appointments, and telephone calls
- Identify and follow up regularly with key accounts
- Develop unique value-added sales opportunities—for example: provide Express knowledge-based campaigns, arrange MPC calls with staffing consultants, and invite them to Refresh Leadership Simulcasts.
- Deliver Client Care Packet to all new clients
- Meet with inside team daily to ensure sales and recruiting are in sync and client’s needs are being met.
- Develop thorough knowledge of the staffing and placement services offered by Express.
- 2-4 Year Degree or Applicable Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of full time work experience in a sales and/or marketing environment with prospecting to local businesses
- Own Transportation
- Experience calling on businesses
- Customer service or sales experience required
- Must be a people person and like to talk on the phone
- Computer savvy
- Outgoing, friendly, and professional attitude
- Territory sales or trade show familiarity a plus
- Ability to carry marketing materials up and down stairs.
- Helping others find gainful employment
- Wellness Program- Free Gym membership
- 401k with matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental Benefits Offered
- Learn how businesses operate and different industries
- Bonus eligibility and uncapped commission on top of salary
- Career growth potential
Express Office: Oakland
350 Ramapo Valley Road
Copper Tree Shopping Plaza
Oakland, NJ 07436