Line Operator 2nd shift
Located in Glenwillow, OH
The Line Operator is responsible for performing assigned tasks on production lines to ensure quality of completed packaging orders for clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Start, operate and stop production equipment in accordance with procedures.
- Feed, load or place product into equipment, conveyer belts and work surfaces.
- Pack or assemble products and containers.
- Measure, weigh and count items in accordance with packaging orders.
- Seal and label containers in accordance with specifications.
- Examine materials and containers to ensure conformance with order requirements.
- Pull damaged or defective product from production line.
- Load and unload items from pallets.
- Assist with maintaining organization and cleanliness of assigned production area and equipment.
- Monitor and communicate job progress and equipment issues to lead/supervisor/manager.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Follow safe-working practices at all times.
- Operate a Pallet Jack, as needed.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
One or more years of general work experience, preferably in assembly, packaging or warehousing.
- Ability to communicate and exchange information with others,
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks,
- Ability to maintain a steady pace and meet/exceed productivity goals,
- Ability to read and interpret documents, instructions and photos,
- Ability to remain in a stationary position with occasional movement about the line or facility,
- Ability to constantly position and place materials in/on equipment, conveyers and containers,
- Ability to identify and recognize product and packaging defects,
- Ability to occasionally move oneself around the equipment and facility,
- Ability to frequently lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 20 pounds, around and over equipment and fixtures,
- The trait of being reliable to regularly report to work and availability to work overtime.
The Line Operator works in a well-lit factory environment with exposure to shop elements such as moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and moderate to loud noise.
Express Office: Cleveland South-Akron North
8963 Darrow Road
Twinsburg, OH 44087