Landscape Maintenance Supervisor
Located in Vancouver, BC
Salary: $19/hr to Start
We are currently looking for an experienced Landscaper to join a busy Landscape Maintenance crew as a Supervisor for a non-profit organization in East Vancouver.
- Provide excellent quality landscaping services to customers
- Supervise and work alongside a crew providing landscape maintenance services
- Ensure safety, job quality and customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Eligible to work in Canada
- 2 years of landscaping maintenance experience
- 2 years crew management experience
- BC Class 5 Driver's License + clean drivers’ abstract
- Willing to complete a Criminal Background Check
- Be available to work weekdays with evening and weekend shifts during the active growing and snow clearing season
Location: East Vancouver
Shifts change with the season.
- Winter/Spring: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
- Summer: Tuesday-Saturday 10:00am-6:30pm
Pay Rate: $19/hr
Benefits: Eligible after probationary period
To apply, call us at 604-638-6980 anytime from Monday-Friday between 8:00am-5:00pm for a quick phone interview or to schedule an in-person interview. You can also send your resume to email@example.com.
Express Office: Vancouver (Downtown)
555 West Hastings
Vancouver, BC V6B 4N6