CNC Machine Operator (Swing Shift) - Snoqualmie, WA
Located in Bellevue, WA
The Machine Operator is responsible for the daily operation of production between the Cutting and Machining work cells. You will demonstrate strong team working skills as you assist other Machine Operators and work with team members from other work cells to meet production demands. A comprehensive understanding of machine technology will contribute to your success as you strive to maintain tolerances throughout your daily operations.
Please call for an immediate phone interview! 425-747-2424!
- Coordinate with the supervisor and/or scheduler to determine which projects and which machines are to be operated.
- Check material for defects and correct dimensions.
- Document the operations performed.
- Inspect completed operations for quality, accuracy and quantity.
- Expedite material through cutting and machining as required.
- Organize & maintain the areas around the cutting and machining work cells according to 5S policies.
- Maintain all machines as instructed by preventive maintenance documentation.
- Monitor machine operations as parts are processed to insure quality and accuracy.
- Operate the machines per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), in a safe manner.
- Report all issues and inconsistencies to the supervisor and/or machinists.
- Resolve machining issues with the help of the machinist.
- Verify all operations have been inspected and completed.
- Perform multiple operations simultaneously often required.
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal team members.
Skills & Abilities:
- Be familiar with machine codes and programs.
- Be able to make appropriate minor changes to programs as necessary.
- Provide high quality internal customer service.
- Pay attention to detail and the ability to follow cut list dimensions.
- Complete assigned tasks in a limited time frame.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Possess strong math skills.
- Remain alert in a high risk environment.
- Assesses priorities and determine which actions to take accordingly.
- Maintain schedule and complete tasks in spite of interruptions.
Call us at (425) 747-2424 to schedule a phone interview!
Express Office: Bellevue
3055 112th Avenue Northeast
Bellevue, WA 98004