Located in Glen Carbon, IL
Salary: Pay: Up to $13/hr, BOE
Job Summary: Are you a person that is looking for a flexible schedule or a college student who is looking for that summer job in-between semesters? Our client in Madison County is looking for multiple Pest Technicians to join their team for the season. The duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Visually inspect and treat for mosquito larvae and adult mosquitoes.
- Become an expert in Mosquito habitat and reproduction
- Take personal initiative and responsibility for correcting any problems.
- Electronically document chemical records and environment conditions on a tablet
- Maintain chemical records per state requirements.
- Participate in team meetings and report to lead technicians/office manager.
- Complete licensing requirements (paid by client company).
- Become familiar with Client’s programs and services to correctly set customer expectations / market to potential new customers.
- Posting yard signs and door hangars in neighborhoods and high traffic areas
- Minor maintenance on equipment (training videos provided)
- Conduct inventory on marketing materials and products
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Seasonal (April - October)
Pay: Up to $13/hr, BOE
- MUST obtain a Commercial Operator License through the Illinois Department of Agriculture. (information/training will be provided to obtain this license). IL Department of Agriculture will be offering testing for License on February 20th at Gateway Convention Center in Collinsville, IL. All other testing days are held in Springfield, IL on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
- Valid driver's license...no revocations in the past 3 years
- Ability to lift 60-70 lbs for long periods of time in warm temperatures (avg 20 min per property)
- Familiar with local area and comfortable with geography
- Friendly and exhibits high customer service skills by engaging with customers and potential customers; not shy or timid Self-confident and professional.
- Detail oriented, organized, and reliable.
- Reliable transportation to and from work; service van will be used to perform service
- Willing and able to work flexible hours; potentially more than 40 hours a week at times and may include some weekends based on weather delays during week.
How To Apply: Through the link below, submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location. Call 618-288-8011 or email email@example.com with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Express Office: Edwardsville
20 Junction Drive West
Glen Carbon, IL 62034