Industrial Maintenance Technician - 2nd shift
Located in Edinburgh, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Industrial Maintenance Technician needed for Edinburgh Company!
- Direct Hire Opportunity with a great company that has awesome benefits
- The maintenance technician is responsible for performing preventative maintenance on factory equipment as required to minimize downtime
- Clean and organized environment / Temperature Controlled
- $24-$29/hr based on experience
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Short term and Long term Disability / Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- HSA w/ contribution
- 401k w/ match
- Vacation and Personal days
Schedule: 2nd shift M-F – Hours are flexible
- 3-5 years of Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams
- Electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems experience
- Experience with PLCs and programming a plus
How to apply: Email me your resume at Ashley.Hammersley@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9503 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Columbus
2451 West Jonathan Moore Pike
Columbus, IN 47201