Assistant Installer - Home Audio/Visual Systems
Located in Schenectady, NY
Salary: $15.00 +
Experienced Entertainment System Equipment Installer
Our client is an expert in technology integration and has been serving the capital district for over 60 years. They are centrally located in Schenectady and look for qualified candidates that take pride in their work, creatively solve problems, and are looking to expand their skills and abilities of working with leading edge technology. This is a day shift full time Monday through Friday position with primary responsibilities of installation, set up, and troubleshooting systems. Customer service skills is a MUST! They are looking for a qualified candidate to start ASAP! Must have good work ethic and attendance!
This is great opportunity because it offers:
- Constituent hours with overtime opportunities
- Hired on after evaluation hours – become part of one of the best installation teams in the Capital Region!
- Paid holidays, sick leave, vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term disability insurance available
- After in-serve time complete, 401k with up to 3% company match
- Installation & Setup
- Satellite/Cable Systems
- Basic Networking/Data System
- Advanced troubleshooting
- Basic programming of single-room, advanced systems
- Basic understanding of:
- Multi-room systems & setup
- Security system programming & design
- Bose single-room systems
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Problem solving & prioritizing
- Customer service is a MUST
- Overall mechanical / electrical intuition
- 3-5 years preferred, desire to learn and know business REQUIRED
- CEDIA EDTII or better certification (obtain within 6 months of hire)
- Knowledge of using basic hand tools, power tools, wire strippers
- Timeliness – everyday & on time!
- Passion for technology
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Professional & courteous
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs unassisted, crawl, climb, stretch, kneel
- Reliable transportation – this position requires a vehicle for on-the-job travel
This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person to get their foot in the door with a fantastic company!
DON’T WAIT! Only 1 position available!
To schedule your confidential interview send us your resume ASAP to: Jobs.Albanyny@Expresspros.com. You can click APPLY now & call us for more details 518-313-7829
Don't Hesitate! Start on your new career path today with Express Employment Professionals
At Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and résumé writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more.
Express Office: Albany
501 New Karner Road
Albany, NY 12205