BINDERY MACHINE OPERATOR
Located in Manassas, VA
Location: Manassas, VA
Hours: Monday - Friday
6:30am - 3:00pm
The Bindery machine operator position safely performs folding, and cutting for a variety of organizational manufacturing needs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform typical folder machine (MBO Machine Model) shop and press operations to support the assembly floor
- In charge of SPED cutters and Roll Systems, as well as Unwinders Roll systems.
- Select proper cutting and welding programs, and proper fixtures.
- Establish proper stop location, adjust laser beam focal point.
- Make proper set-ups for cutting and welding operations.
- Perform prescribed maintenance as required.
- Perform all dimensional inspections.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- May work at different workstations as production needs require.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Results Driven.
- Communication Proficiency.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 3:00 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Must be able to get background check and drug test.
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Express Office: Stafford
233 Garrisonville Road
Suite 102 1/2 and 103
Stafford, VA 22554