Located in Grand Rapids, MI
Chauffeur Driver Job Summary: A local non-profit organization with a mission to serve and transport individuals is hiring for a Chauffeur/Driver to transport people from home or living center to their jobs, training centers, medical appointments, and other locations throughout our community.
Chauffeur Driver Responsibilities include:
- Assisting individuals with loading and unloading as they may be in wheel chairs, use walkers, or need physical support and guidance while entering and exiting the vehicle.
- Showing compassion and care while providing exceptional customer service and maintaining a safe environment.
- Receiving continuous training on transportation operations, travel records, first aid, vehicle safety, proper radio communication, incident reporting, and company practices.
The company offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, PTO, paid work uniforms, paid training, and more.
Schedule: Full-time and Part-time positions available between the hours of 6:00am-6:00pm, Monday-Friday. Nights and weekends are also available. The schedule can be flexible based on the Chauffeur/Driver’s availability.
Chauffeur Driver Qualifications:
- Candidates must possess, or have the ability to obtain, a valid state of Michigan Chauffer’s license (the company is willing to assist in obtaining Chauffer’s license).
- Candidates must be able to pass a background check.
- Have no more than 2 points on their driving record.
- Able to pass a DOT physical.
- Experience working with special needs individuals is preferred, but not required.
- Quick Apply Here
- Send Marie your resume: Marie.Moerdyk@ExpressPros.com
- Give our office a call: 616-281-0611
- Stop by our office: 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10. Inside the Chateau Centre.
Location: Grand Rapids
Position Type: Direct Hire
Pay: Pay for drivers with a Chauffer’s license is $10.00/hr and $10.50/hr for drivers with CDL and Passenger endorsement. Nights and weekends premium of $0.50/hr. Starting bonus of $50.00 and 90 day additional $100.00 bonus
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Express has a wide variety of jobs available, including:
- Light Industrial
- Skilled Trades
Benefits of working with Express:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit: http://www.expresspros.com/GrandRapidsMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Grand Rapids
1760 44th Street Southwest
Grand Rapids, MI 49519