Warehouse Utility Worker
Located in Roseburg, OR
Seeking a motivated individuals to work in a warehouse environment!
This position has shared responsibilities in maintaining the company’s SQF food safety and food quality system, complying with any applicable food regulations and striving for continuous improvement in all areas.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, chains and shelves by hand.
- Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, stacks, or other containers.
- Stacks or assembles materials onto pallet & bands or shrink wraps stacks in order to secure product.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand, with metal hook or with power hoist, and cleans work area, machines, and equipment.
- Keep work area clean and free of debris, broken products and any other hazards.
- Use chemical to sanitize product & the warehouse.
- Properly rotate inventory to follow “first in, first out” procedure.
- Taking the fresh ice cream products off the production line at a fast physical pace and preparing the product to go into storage in the freezer warehouse (-30° F below zero).
- Assembly 3-Gallon Tubs
- Good written and oral communication
- Good math skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be dependable and responsible.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
HS Diploma or GED required.
$12.00 hour to start. May increase with prior experience. Full time opportunity. Candidate must be available to work any shift
Express Office: Roseburg
741 Northeast Garden Valley Boulevard
Roseburg, OR 97470