HVACR Mechanic and Maintenance Worker
Located in Dubuque, IA
Salary: $22.80 - $27.97 an hour
Express Employment Professionals is in search of a HVACR Mechanic and Maintenance Worker. This individual will be responsible for performing work as necessary in HVACR, plumbing and electrical areas where applicable.
Work will include new construction, remodeling, repair, and maintenance of center grounds, buildings, equipment, and vehicles.
- Performs work according to accepted trade practices, codes and procedures in cooperation with the Director.
- Assists with the instruction of others in the safe use, operation, and maintenance of company equipment and hand tools.
- Installs, maintains, and repairs HVAC, refrigeration, electrical, computer, phones, cable TV, fire alarm, building controls, etc. where applicable.
- Installs, maintains, and repairs center equipment.
- Uses measuring and testing equipment required in the performance of assigned work.
- Knows and understands the security duties on the grounds and buildings
- Works on ladders and scaffolding.
- Performs related duties as needed.
- Carries a phone and is on call as required.
- Education: High School diploma required. Additional training in the HVACR field preferred.
- Licensure: State of Iowa HVAC/R License, or the ability to attain within one year from date of hire.
- Between three and five years of progressively more responsible experience is required. Preference is experience in commercial and industrial service work.
- Repeated bending, stooping and lifting may occur. Lifting of 50 lbs. or more routinely required.
Exemplify a caring, cheerful behavior and effective interpersonal relationships is important for this role.
Our team is standing by ready to hear from you! Give us a call at 563-583-1600 NOW for your immediate phone interview!
Remember; Never a fee to the Job Seeker!
Like Us On Facebook! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Office: Dubuque
1701 John F Kennedy
Dubuque, IA 52002