Assembly Technician - D Shift
Located in McHenry, IL
McHenry-based plastics company needs an Assembler on 12hr rotating shifts! This is a full time, permanent position with a great company. Our client provides a clean and friendly work environment. Don''t miss out on this opportunity.
Assembly Technician responsibilities and duties include:
- Monitor multiple high speed automated production machines to ensure quality production standards are achieved.
- Verify correctness of components from shop order to component number to prevent mixed or wrong parts.
- Perform quality checks visually and using various inspection gauges.
- Perform testing of assembled product to ensure product meets performance requirements.
- Fill machine hoppers for multiple machines
- Perform rework at machine and sort machine scrap.
- Perform record-keeping duties; record production information using various production forms
- Load tubing rolls onto machinery and thread tubing onto machine
- Perform traceability and lock control functions utilizing a hand held scanner
- Assist machine technician with changeovers
- Move boxes by hand and using hand truck
Assembly Technician Qualifications:
- 1 year of manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Attention to details
- Ability to read, understand, speak, and communicate in English
- High school diploma or GED
Hours: 6:45 pm - 7:00 am | Wednesday-Friday and every other Saturday
Four Ways To Apply for this assembly technician position: (pick one)
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply online and submit the application to the Crystal Lake, IL location
- Call or text at 815-788-8556
- Visit our office at 580 E Terra Cotta Ave, Crystal Lake, IL
Express Office: Crystal Lake
580 East Terra Cotta Avenue
Crystal Lake, IL 60014