Warehouse Associates Needed $15 HR
Located in Arlington, TX
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily loading and unloading of products in truck for delivery to customers and/or other Sales Centers.
- Receive, inspect and stock all merchandise.
- Verify all items received to items ordered for accuracy.
- Pick and verify orders for customers and inter-office transfers. Prepare orders for shipment as needed.
- Collect invoices with proper signatures and return to Sales Center Manager.
- Assist management with inventory counts and provide daily upkeep of the Warehouse.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1 year Warehouse experience including forklift operation.
- Must be able to multi-task and work within daily deadlines.
- Knowledge of common carrier (LTL) and full truckload logistics.
- Must communicate effectively with customers and provide superior service.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Express Office: Arlington (Dallas Metro)
3701 South Cooper Street
Arlington, TX 76015