Mold Shop/Second Shift
Located in Oak Harbor, WA
An established Oak Harbor company supporting rapid global growth in drug discovery, clinical diagnostics and medical technology advancements is looking for Injection Mold Technicians to join their team. 2 years of experience in a plastic manufacturing environment is required for this permanent, direct hire opportunity.
- Responsible for the set-up and operation of various types of equipment used to manufacture injection molded parts per applicable work instructions and Standard Operating Procedures set out by the company
- Develop, read and maintain work instructions
- Troubleshoot minor issues with molding equipment under the direction/guidance of the Mold Shop Lead and/or Mold Shop Supervisor
- Measure and visibly inspect all finished parts for conformity and work order specifications, Perform regular equipment maintenance
- Other projects/work as assigned
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 6:00AM-2:30PM
Skills Required: Mechanical aptitude, basic understanding of Lean manufacturing principles, basic math skills required, ability to read, measure, and scale in both metric & standard using industry standard gauges, basic computer skills required.
Education Required: High School Diploma, some college or technical school preferred.
Work Attire: Dress code is casual. Appropriate personal protective equipment required, by area, and will be provided.
To apply, please CALL OUR OFFICE at (360) 336-1980 and mention this ad.
Download the Express Jobs App wherever you get your apps
Search through available jobs, apply, receive information about your assignments, track your hours, and more
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. Let us help you today! Come meet our staff! We would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
We look forward to partnering with you today!
Follow us on Facebook @ Express Employment Professionals Mount Vernon, Washington
Follow us on Instagram @ ExpressMountVernonWA
Express Office: Mount Vernon
1806 Riverside Drive
Mount Vernon, WA 98273