The Front Office Coordinator (FOC) is generally the first contact that any person visiting an Express office has and, in most cases, is the foundation upon which the person’s overall impression of Express is based. It is the FOC’s responsibility to answer telephones, greet visitors, administer employment forms, administer skills evaluations, monitor the office’s appearance, and participate in achieving the overall goals of the office.
Create a positive first impression for all in-person, telephone, and electronic inquiries.
- Welcome all applicants and visitors promptly with a warm greeting.
- Answer all telephone calls by the third ring. All contacts with office should be handled in a professional and courteous manner.
- Determine callers’ needs and answer their questions, resolve issues, or route calls as necessary.
- Document 100% of Inquiry Calls in the automated system.
- Review and respond to all online applications on a daily basis.
- Document applications and related contact information in the Express automated system in an accurate and timely fashion.
Manage applicant flow and assist with recruiting efforts.
- Review applicants for possible fit with open Job Orders and coordinate setting up interviews with Staffing Consultants.
- Maintain a ratio of scheduled interviews to interviews completed as close to 100% as possible, ensuring applicants are interviewed and processed efficiently.
- Administer skills evaluations and review for completion, providing instruction and encouragement.
- Assist with recruiting efforts.
Handle office administration on an as-needed basis
- Enter applicant data from employment applications into the automated system.
- Type correspondence, prepares mailings, and update mailing lists as needed.
- File applications, associate paperwork, and other documents.
- Maintain confidentiality of all processed documents.
- Collect time cards and process payroll.
- Support office team as needed.
- Maintain an orderly office appearance.
- Ensure adequacy of all office supplies and forms.
- Perform other related duties as necessary and assigned.
Assist with inside sales efforts as needed.
- Make appointment setting and Most Placeable Candidate (MPC) calls as directed.
- Convert 100% of local Employment Verification Calls into sales or recruiting calls.
Conduct business in accordance with Express Guidelines and applicable Federal/State Legal Guidelines.
- Work in accordance of the Express system.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the staffing and placement services offered by Express.
- Maintain an understanding of various employment-related documents and materials.