Forklift Operator/Warehouse Worker - 1st shift and Mid-Afternoon Shift
Located in lakeville, MN
Salary: $16.50/Hour - $18.00/Hour
Forklift Operator/Warehouse Worker
Accurate and timely shipments of finished goods to customers, both manual and computer generated of packing lists and bills of lading, scheduling and expediting shipments with trucking companies. Participation in physical inventories as directed by Warehouse manager; warehouse housekeeping, organization and safety assurance.
- Responsible for maintaining smooth flow of finished goods between production floor and warehouse
- Accurate and timely record documentation of movement
- Stage and load customer shipments as instructed
- Provide material and components to floor as required
- Report any inventory discrepancies in a timely manner
- Responsible for taking accurate monthly, year-end inventory counts
- Maintain a clean, safe work area. This includes keeping the dock area clean as well. Attend work on time, as scheduled.
- Cooperates with others, communicating ideas and concerns in a positive results oriented manner.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Read and follow written directions
- Communicate in a courteous manner when dealing with other people.
- Work independently without constant supervision.
- Handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Strong organizational skills needed.
- Safely operate a single axle tractor.
- Ability to count accurately.
- Warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- Pallet Jack: 1 year (Required)
- Forklift Certified (Preferred)
- Work authorization: United States (Preferred)
$16.50/Hour - $18.00/Hour
1st Shift 7am - 4pm M-TH
Mid Afternoon Shift 11am – 7pm
Express Office: Lakeville (Savage)
8275 210th Street West
Lakeville, MN 55044