Located in Lakewood, NJ
Get ready to roll your sleeves up! Our client, a residential/commercial Real Estate company is looking for the maintenance technician for their properties in Monmouth and Ocean counties. You will be assisting on a variety of projects, from renovations to complete revamping of the indoors and outdoors facilities, while managing needs of current residents.
At least 2 years of experience in Residential Property maintenance
Light construction experience preferred
Extremely Organized & Self-Motivated
Great Communicator & Negotiator
Excellent Customer Service
Position Responsibilities include:
* Maintain, troubleshoot, repair and arrange repair of all building operating systems on site
* Responsible for all preventative and urgent maintenance and repairs to the building's mechanical, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, life safety, fire protection, security, and other relevant systems
* Be responsive to tenants' requests in the areas of safety, plumbing, mechanical, electrical, and environmental needs through personal contact and work order systems.
* Prepare and maintain logs and records
* Be familiar with, and conform to all written operating procedures associated with the site.
* Maintain full organization and appropriate building operation at all times!
Great room for growth and excellent starting salary! Starts ASAP!
For more information, please call Express at 732-806-9562, email email@example.com, or apply online at https://www.expresspros.com/howellnj/
Benefits of working with Express:
- Safety incentives
Express Office: Howell
4142 Route 9 South
Howell, NJ 07731