Located in Plainfield, IN
- Pull, pack, stage or convert orders for shipment using a computer generated work order or verbal instruction from supervisor.
- Package material for shipment according to shipping requirements and/or customer specified instruction. Ensure that all product/shipping labels are legible. Include job and order numbers on order tickets.
- Use computer equipment to generate labels, check stock, input data for shipping status, prepare UPS/FedEx shipments and create shipping manifests.
- Load or unload trucks making sure: truck is chocked before attempting to unload and load product; truck bed is clear of debris, obstruction or defect for safe entry/exit; incoming product is free from damage and coincides with packing list or return authorization; and freight is properly positioned and secured in truck.
- Responsible for proper load securement for deliveries.
- Accurately complete and maintain all forms and records legibly.
- Perform housekeeping duties to keep work area clean and free of debris.
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Use required Personal Protective Equipment.
- Follow lockout/tagout procedure where appropriate.
- Immediately report safety hazards with equipment or within facility.
- Immediately report all incidents, accidents and personal injuries to supervisors. Fill out appropriate incident/accident investigation forms.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: West Indianapolis, IN.
Position Type: Contract.
Schedule: 2:00am-10:30am Monday-Friday or 10am-6:30 Monday-Friday
- 1 year of recent forklift experience specifically reach truck and cherry picker experience.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Industrial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today! For more information, please visit our website www.Expressindywest.com
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
- Referral Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday/Vacation Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability For a complete listing of all open positions, visit Our Jobs page.
How to apply:
Call (317) 297-2341 to request an interview from an Express recruiter.
Office: 6233 Corporate Drive Indianapolis, IN 46278; near the 71st street exit of 465 on the NW side of Indianapolis.
Express Office: Indianapolis (West)
6233 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278