Located in Temple, TX
Salary: Up to 18.00/hr.
The Accounting Clerk performs a variety of general accounting, administrative and human resource support tasks.
Advance QuickBooks preferred for this position.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g. disbursements, expense reports, receipts, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, and payroll)
- Enter data into computer system using defined computer programs
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports for owner
- Reconcile records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers
- Recommend actions to resolve discrepancies
- Investigate questionable data
- Office administrative duties
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset
- Experience with QuickBooks is a must
- Requires 9 years’ experience
Express Office: Temple
200 West Calhoun Avenue
Temple, TX 76501