1st Shift Assembly Line-Food Packer
Located in Holly Ridge, NC
Express Employment Professionals are now hiring energetic and safety conscious associates to work in a a Food Production Plant on a Food Packing Assembly Line. 1st shift begins at 5:45 AM and shifts can be up to 10 hours. If you are interested in applying and meet the following criteria, call us and apply today!
- Keep work areas clean and clear
- Stand for long periods of time
- Hand/eye coordination
- Bend - frequently
- Stoop - frequently
- Reach above shoulder level – frequently
- Wear appropriate PPE’s (hard hats, safety glasses, ear plugs,
- Beard restraints (if needed) and safety gear
- Ability to prioritize
- Work as part of a team and follow directions
- Read, write and understand English
- Working safely is a condition of employment
- Come to work on time and ready to work
- Refrain from being tardy or absent
- Availability to work 8, 9, or 10 hour shifts based on business needs.
- Work in other areas as needed
- be able to lift up to 10# frequently
- Packers need to be able to lift up to 25# occasionally
- Working with allergens, standing on mats on concrete floors
- Working in temperatures 65 to 85 degrees
- Rotate line every ½ hr.
- Packing product in boxes and move full boxes to full case conveyor
If you are qualified and interested, please contact Diana Marx at 910-355-0065 to discuss the application and interviewing process!
Express Office: Jacksonville
461 Western Boulevard
Jacksonville, NC 28546