MIG Welder - DAY SHIFT - New Pay Rate
Located in Alabaster, AL
Salary: $17.00 to start
$17.00 /hr. to start, if able to pass welding test (.035 wire MIG test); $13 to start if unable to pass the test, but have strong potential. Growing company in Shelby County, AL.
YOU WILL start on the weld line at a manufacturing shop – welding in all positions. Will cross train with forklift, etc. If able to read blueprints & highly skilled, you will move up quickly. Mon-Fri, 8 AM - 4:30 PM, with very occasional overtime.
Here’s What You Need in Your Tool Belt:
- Experience doing MIG or STICK WELDING; or successfully completed welding program at trade/tech school.
- Experience with a forklift and/or ability to read blueprints a plus.
- Good teamwork mindset – will move around to various areas.
- Ability to work 8 AM shift; ability to work overtime & some Sat’s.
- Welding hood, steel-toed boots.
- Must be dependable; show up on time.
- Drug-free; background check
You Choose How to Apply:
Have experience in other areas? Express Pros Birmingham AL South has regular job openings in the other following areas:
Delivery drivers (CDL & non-CDL), assembly-production, general plant labor, machine operators, warehouse, shipping & receiving, landscaping, housekeeping, apartment maintenance, plant maintenance, apartment leasing, accounting, clerical, admin, inside sales, customer service, outside sales, medical reception, medical billing-coding-collections, and MUCH MORE!!
See how Express Pros Birmingham AL South can help YOU land your next JOB!
Interview Process CLICK HERE Hiring Process CLICK HERE Answers to FAQ Click HERE
Building your career. Building Relationships. Like US on Facebook
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242