Industrial Labor Concrete Worker
Located in Bartow, FL
Local company in the Bartow area looking to hire individuals with Concrete Industrial Labor backgrounds that thrive in a fast pace heavy industrial environment.
- Pour, spread and finish concrete, using hand tools such as a concrete rake, trowels, power trowels etc.
- The ability to perform all tasks required in a safe and timely fashion.
- Ability to read blueprints a plus, not required.
- Must have Industrial Labor/concrete work experience
- Able to work any hours and days as needed. Able to stay and finish the job as the concrete cures. Able and willing to work OT as needed.
- Heavy, on your feet all day. Lift 50lbs on a regular basis
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- Work as a member of a team to produce precast concrete components.
- Some heavy industrial labor work, outdoors.
- Oil distributors to oil the beds. Concrete pumpers. Wire stretchers. Cable pullers. Wire pliers, and various hand and power tools.
Attractive About the Position
- Evaluation to Hire. Great company if you can handle the physical aspects of the job. Lots of OT and good pay.
Frequent, normal to work 60 hours plus a week. Must be willing and able to work OT.
Express Office: Lakeland
1805 US Highway 98 South
Lakeland, FL 33801