CNC Machine Operator - 1st Shift
Located in Syracuse, NY
Salary: $18.00+ DOE
Express Employment is looking for a CNC Machine Operator candidate for a local manufacturing company. The functions of the position will be to independently run a single spindle CNC machine to produce product for customers. With extreme attention to specifications, and adherence to company standards for safety, quality and productivity.
- Load machinery with raw material
- adjust attachments as necessary to maintain quality
- Alert QC if product quality issues arise
- Complete necessary paperwork and logging of material production
- Keep work area organized and clean
- Perform daily equipment safety inspections
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and inspection plans.
- Ability to use micrometers, calipers, comparator, and other special gauges
- Ability to work with others to troubleshoot machine problems
- Ability to use hand tools to adjust machines
- H.S Diploma or GED
- 3 months operating screw machine
- Lifting up to 50 lbs
- Hand/Finger dexterity
Express Employment Professionals is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Express Office: Syracuse
3004 Erie Boulevard East
Syracuse, NY 13224