Located in Bremerton, WA
Salary: $25+ DOE
Several North Kitsap construction companies seeking to hire Full Time Carpenters to help with remodeling and building properties in the Kitsap Area. Must have own tools and reliable transportation.
Duties may also include the coordination of materials; the tracking of inventories and job progress; putting together bid packages; working with designers and specifications writers; and/or guiding craftsmen and foremen with regard to construction-related issues. Contacting contractors and vendors for supplies and arranging deliveries. Quality control and assurance monitoring of all phases of construction remodel and workmanship.
- All phases of carpentry
- Drywall work
- Painting and finishing
- Tile work
- Reading and interpretation of plans
- Have 3-5 years’ experience in remodel construction
- Reliable transportation, work tools and valid ID
- Create a working environment that is collaborative and supports all other employees and that uses time as efficiently as possible.
- All tasks assigned by Lead Carpenter include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning site – materials stacked neatly, floors cleaned, tools put away, yard cleaned, trash piled neatly, mud off driveway and roads
- Moving lumber
- Installing dust protection before work begins & maintaining it
- Tool setup and break down each day
- Taking part in all training opportunities
- Learning by watching, asking questions and participating in the work
Hours/Shift: M-F 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (Hours can fluctuate depending on deadlines)
Pay: $25+ hr DOE
Ways To Apply:
- Send your resume to Jobs.BremertonWA@ExpressPros.com
- Complete an online application on our website: www.expresspros.com/apply
- Call our office at (360) 479-4756
- Visit our office at 4545 Auto Center Way Bremerton, WA 98312
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312