Located in Kent, WA
A large and successful distributor with a fun company culture is looking for experienced warehouse associates to add to their busy operation. Our client offers a great benefits package and often hosts fun company events. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in their warehouse/distribution career as our client prefers to promote from within.
- Perform all duties related to shipping, receiving, put-away, replenishment, picking, loading, rotation, check-in, repacking, and security of products.
- Rotate all products during receiving, replenishment, picking, repacking, and returns activities according to company standard.
- Maintain safety, quality, and productivity standards established by management.
- Build all orders quickly, accurately, and stable while wrapping orders tight and securely to the pallet to be staged, loaded, delivered, and merchandised to the customer accurately and safely.
- Keep products stored/rotated/picked correctly for best date quality assurance.
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative, and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers, and others you come into contact with through your job.
Pay: $13.00 an hr
- Previous work in a fast-paced warehouse environment is preferred, with logistics or material handling, but a similar labor-intensive job experience will also be considered
- Must be a self-motivator, perform at a safe, quick, and repetitive pace throughout each shift in a fast-paced environment
- Lift/Carry/Push/Pull 50 lbs. repetitively and up to 100 lbs.
- Experience operating a forklift is a plus
To Apply, call 253-850-1344 or text WH to 253-850-1344 to schedule phone interview.
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit ExpressPros.com/KentWA.
For News, Tips, and More like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/KentExpress
Express Office: Kent, WA
841 Central Ave N. Suite C-115, Kent, WA 98032
Express Office: Kent
841 Central Avenue North
Kent, WA 98032