Located in Bainbridge Island, WA
Full-Time, Permanent Position with Benefits!
Are you passionate about continuous improvement, teamwork, quality products, and working collaboratively? This is an opportunity for you!!
High end manufacturing company looking to place new faces in manufacturing and production setting. Desire candidates with good hand dexterity, a friendly disposition, and the aptitude to take on new challenges, and the desire to continuously improve the process. The position could be a great fit for those with an eye for detail and assembly experience in marine or craft hobbies.
- We provide exceptional products
- We offer extraordinary customer service
- We have a pride and passion for our work, industry and business
- We live with integrity in all we do
- We work hard, but we have fun
- Follow written and verbal work instruction
- Performs production reporting as assigned
- Meet cycle time expectations as communicated by the supervisor
- Meet all quality expectations
- Maintains accurate inventory levels within their work space
Training and development
- Cross train in various work-centers as directed by the supervisor
- Acts as "expert" in a variety of functional areas mentoring and training other team members
- Writes and edits work instruction
- Proposes modifications to production specifications
- Participate in personal goal setting and career development activities with the Supervisor
- Support all continuous improvement activities within the functional area
- Lend assistance to other functional areas during kaizen events
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Manufacturing/assembly experience preferred
- Basic computer literacy: word processing, spreadsheet, and email
- Basic math skills
- Good hand/eye coordination while able to work with repetitive tasks on a daily basis
- A high aptitude for fine detail work a must
*Employer does not require Covid-19 Vaccine.
Schedule: Day Shift & Swing Shift
Pay: 15.00 (Day Shift)
15.50 (Afternoon/Evening Shift)
17.00 (Midnight Shift)
Full Benefits after 90 days and room to grow.
Ways To Apply:
- Send your resume to Jobs.BremertonWA@ExpressPros.com
- Complete an online application on our website: www.expresspros.com/apply
- Call our office at (360) 479-4756
- Visit our office at 4545 Auto Center Way Bremerton, WA 98312
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312