CNA/Certified Nurse Aide
Located in Utica, NY
Salary: $14 - $14.28
A local Skilled Nursing Facility with a group home model seeking Certified Nurse Aide/CNA for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
- Provides resident care to assigned residents and treats residents with respect at all times.
- Provides personal care: baths, showers, oral hygiene, skin, hair and nail care, and toileting. Lift and/or bear with up to 50 lbs.
- Assist in serving and feeding residents.
- Records and documents in electronic medical records under supervisor guidance.
- Assist with meal prep and house hold chores.
- Completed a State approved Nurse Aide training program and passed clinical skill and written competency exams.
- Currently certified by the DOH as a NYS RHCF Nurse Aide and is listed in the NYS RHCF Nurse Aide Registry.
Hours: Full time and Part time 3-11pm and 11pm – 7am e/o weekend.
Compensation: $14.00 - $14.28 an hour
Benefits: Great staff to resident ratio, ceiling lifts in all residences, no mandated OT, Tuition Assistance available to obtain LPN license.
Fingerprint background check and drug test required.
Please submit your resume to this posting. You can also visit us online at www.expressmohawkvalley.com to complete our application or contact our office at (315)790-5723 with any questions.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502