Located in Vancouver, BC
Salary: $17 - $20
Express Employment Vancouver is always looking to hire great people! The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist takes the lead on answering calls, filing, handling, and distributing mail, as well as other office-related tasks, including data-entry and typing. This position calls for a highly organized and customer-service minded individual, working internally with management, and other office staff.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents,
- Plan and schedule appointments and events,
- Greet and assist onsite guests,
- Answer inbound telephone calls,
- Develop and implement organized filing systems,
- Perform all other office tasks.
- 1+ years' of previous experience in an office setting,
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office,
- Ability to prioritize and multitask,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply, please forward your resume to Jobs.VancouverDowntownBC@ExpressPros.com or call 604 638 6980 between Monday to Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00pm.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Labour, Industrial, Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2015 we put over 500,002 people to work across North America. Let us help you today; we would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
Express Office: Vancouver (Downtown)
555 West Hastings
Vancouver, BC V6B 4N6