Front Office Coordinator
Located in Livonia, MI
It's an exciting time to join Express Employment Professionals! We are currently accepting applications for an Office Receptionist to join our internal team in Livonia.
Office Receptionist Duties:
- Answering phones and greeting candidates in an upbeat professional manner.
- Comfortably guide candidates through the Express hiring process, which includes getting their online profile set up, processing initial paperwork and conducting drug screening.
- Post job openings online, review resumes, call candidates to complete phone inquiries and schedule interview appointments.
- Assist the recruiters with administrative tasks as needed.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies as needed.
Office Receptionist Qualifications:
- Professional in person and over the phone
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service
- Computer and basic social media skills
Office Receptionist Advantages:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- PTO/Vacation time
- Shift 8:00 am to 4:30 Monday through Friday- Weekends and Holidays off!
- Team work environment!
If you are looking for an environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available then consider joining our Express team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Express Office: Farmington Hills
37457 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, MI 48150