Dorm Punch Work - General Maintenance
Located in Birmingham, AL
Salary: $17.00 /hr. to start
$17.00 /hr., 40 hrs. per week. Full time, 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM. Homewood AL. Starts early May and ends EARLY AUG.
You will be getting rooms ready for occupancy in the Fall. Important that you commit to full schedule (able to take up to one week off if desired, during a designated week).
REQUIREMENTS – here’s what you need in your tool belt:
- General construction or repair experience preferred
- Dependable transportation; punctual & dependable
- Experience using hand tools, power tools
- Pride in your work; good work ethic
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others on the team
- Background checks required
Your Responsibilities - You will work on a team under the direction of an experienced maintenance manager.
- Previous experience assisting with/doing basic repair & maintenance, such as:
- … replacing towel racks; TP racks
- … removing & replacing broken bathroom mirrors
- … removing & replacing chipped/cracked floor tiles
- ...removing & installing smoke detectors
- ...installing window blinds
- … other general maintenance items
If you want to be on one of these teams, please click “Apply” button below. Be sure to submit your application to the Bham SOUTH office.
Or, you can call us at 205-981-1141, Option 1.
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242