Shipping Coordinator / Customer Service
Located in Calera, AL
Salary: $18.00 - $24.00 /hr. DOE
$18.00 - $24.00 /hr., depending on experience. Alabaster area.
Great Foot in the door for a recent college grad. DO YOU…
- Shine when resolving customer problems or reconciling a discrepancy?
- Easily adapt to a changing, fast-paced day?
- Love making a customer’s day!
If you meet Requirements below, please send updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, then call us at 205-981-1141
- EXCELLENT communication & customer service skills (email, telephone, other)
- Prefer previous experience in one of the following:
- Order-to-cash business
- Industrial/commercial shipping
- Related discipline in mining, manufacturing or transportation
- Strong data entry skills (quick and accurate)
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to exercise patience while going through the process
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid computer skills – Excel/Word/Power Point required; SAP experience preferred
- Ability to learn customer demands for sizing, quality, quantity, etc., and relationship to inventory
- A PLUS IF YOU HAVE Familiarity with proof of delivery, payment on weight; ability to manage the processes
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, 7 AM - 4 PM, with some overtime
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ON A DAILY BASIS:
- Scheduling shipments – on trucks, dry tankers and rail
- Customer service - answering phone calls & handling emails w/ customers
- Order/data entry
- Problem solving
- Reporting and light accounting (cash processes at plants & terminals)
IMMEDIATE OPENING - start working now! Please send updated resume to: email@example.com, then call us at 205-981-1141.
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242