Personal Lines Insurance Representative
Located in East Greenbush, NY
Our client is a family-owned insurance company with an old school approach to insurance solutions. They are seeking a full-time Personal Lines / Office Manager who will primarily be responsible for ensuring the office runs smoothly and new business is generated. They are looking for a qualified, hard-working candidate to start ASAP! Must have great attention to detail and punctuality!
This is great opportunity because it offers:
- Pay starts at $20.00+/hour depending on experience!
- Unlimited/Uncapped income potential with the opportunity to make a lot of money!
- Consistent daytime schedule
- Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM (able to be modified depending on child care/family obligations)
- Work directly with the owner
- Monthly staff lunch with owner!
- Long term security and growth opportunities
- 37.5 hours personal time off
- 2 weeks paid vacation, negotiable depending on experience
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance offered at $80/month for employee; Employer pays remainder of costs
- Bonuses from insurance companies shared with all employees
- Day to day supervisor for all personal lines
- Work on high level projects to generate new business and retain existing business
- Ensuring the office operates smoothly
- Handling new and existing clients and quoting insurance policies
- Insuring policy payments are applied and policies issued as ordered
- Documenting conversations in Applied software.
- Engaging and delegating to and with Senior Account managers
- Speak to clients and manage expectations regarding claims
- Attend insurance company meetings, speak with insurance representatives regarding underwriting, new policies and procedures and more
- Assist office personnel with procedures, client issues and more
- Assist in training of office personnel
- Handle various office manager responsibilities
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have experience with sales, CSR, and office management
- Minimum of 2 years personal lines experience required
- Must have Personal lines license
- Associates degree or comparable work history preferred
- Knowledge of computers, scanner, fax, copier, and other office equipment
- Must have honesty, integrity, and a follow-through attitude with a “get it done” mentality
- Must have strong attention to detail and customer service skills
- Position requires sitting, standing, typing, and talking for long periods of time
- Reliable transportation – this position is NOT on the bus line
This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person to get their foot in the door with a fantastic company!
DON’T WAIT! Only 1 position available!
To schedule your confidential interview submit your application on our NEW ‘Express Jobs’ app for your mobile device, available for download in the Google Play or iTunes store! You can also click APPLY now & call us for more details 518-313-7829.
At Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and résumé writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more.
Express Office: Albany
501 New Karner Road
Albany, NY 12205