Deburr and Press Brake Operators
Located in Spokane, WA
Salary: $15 - $20/hr DOE
Express Employment has teamed up with a state-of-the-art precision manufacturing company in the Spokane area that is currently looking for a Deburr and Press Break Operator.
- Competitive pay range of $15 - $20/hr DOE
- Clean, climate-controlled environment
What you get to do:
- Operate and set CNC and manual press brake
- Deburr parts; remove burrs and sharp edges from parts according to customer specification or blueprints using various hand and power tools
- Tap holes
- Organizes, stage, and moves materials as required
- Follow written and verbal details to complete assignments or jobs
- Keep work environment clean, safe and orderly
- Communicate to management about machine and quality issues as they arise
- Must perform all duties in conjunction with OSHA and WISHA requirements
What we’re looking for:
- 2 plus years’ experience in metal fabrication
- Able to perform quality inspections using precision measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Must have a solid understanding of metal fabrication concepts and processes.
- Ability to operate forklift, overhead cranes, tape measure and calipers, hand tools, and various shop tools
- Ability to determine material types and gages
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and responsive with a strong teamwork orientation
- Desire to learn new skills and improve technical knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to effectively implement or respond to change
- Understand and support of Company policies and procedures
- Excellent attendance
How to Apply:
Complete an online application at: https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login and submit it to the Spokane, WA location
Once the online application is complete, please call our office at 509-747-6011.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Express Employment Professionals - Spokane, is ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201