Coil Vault Attendant
Located in Vacaville, CA
Salary: $13.50 - $15.00
Company is seeking a Coil Vault Attendant to maintain inventory, complete data entry and drive forklift.
- Receive accurate product details, and log all stock and special order product.
- Maintain inventory log on an ongoing basis.
- Deliver correct product to production for order needed.
- Return product from production to appropriate space and update product labeling.
- Ensure timely notification of used product to Purchasing.
- Maintain current labeling after product returned from production with new quantities or weights.
- Ensure priority of product usage based on established guidelines.
- Prepare product for shipping as needed.
- Report all damaged or incorrect product to Procurement Manager.
- Perform inventory counts at month end and investigate missing product.
- Ensure used product log is updated and current at all times.
- Safely operate forklifts.
- Strong Excel skills
- Good math skills
- Experience operating a forklift
- Must be able to use tools/machinery
- Lift up to 50 lbs
To apply please call Express Employment Professionals at (707) 863-8200 for an immediate phone interview or send your resume to
for immediate consideration.
Visit https://jobs.expresspros.com or download the free ExpressJobs app available on Google Play or the App Store for updated job postings every day!
Express Office: Fairfield
5071 Business Center Drive
Fairfield, CA 94534