Located in Duncan , OK
Express Employment Professionals is searching for a hard-working candidate to fill the position of Plumber for one of our top clients. The Plumber will install, repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Review blueprints and building codes and specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Prepare written work cost estimates and negotiate contracts.
- Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
- Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, and fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers and levels.
- Pay is DOE
- Full time hours with overtime
- Hours are 8-5pm, may be required to be on call
- Must be able to lift 25lbs regularly and up to 50lbs
- Full range of motion
Please forward your resume to DuncanOK@expresspros.com. You can also call (580) 252 - 0606 for more information.
Apply on-line at www.ExpressPros.com – Duncan, OK Location
While working as an Express Associate, you can become eligible for a variety of benefits*, including:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Medical Plan
- Referral Bonuses
Associates may be required to work a specified number of hours and/or weeks before they become eligible for some benefits.
Express Office: Duncan
1618 West Jones Avenue
Duncan, OK 73533