Painters - 12 Week Project, Full Time
Located in Birmingham, AL
Salary: $15.00 /hr. Full Time Sched.
Gross $600 /week! $15.00 /hr., Homewood. Full time, 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM, STARTS May 13; ends early Aug 1.
You will be getting rooms ready for occupancy in the Fall. Must commit to full schedule (able to take up to one week off if desired, during specified week).
If you meet the Requirements below, click "Apply" button at bottom.
REQUIREMENTS – here’s what you need in your tool belt:
- Previous painting experience, such as:
- … have painted a lot of rooms for self, friends, family
- … have worked as a painter
- … know difference between flat, semi-gloss, and gloss paint!
- Willingness to start by applying a lot of painter’s tape
- Able-bodied – will move furniture to center or room prior to starting work
- Ability to follow a plan for each room – every room will not be fully painted
- Ability to work with water-based, latex paint
- Ability to stay on task/schedule – there are A LOT of rooms to do!
- Dependable transportation; punctual & dependable
- Background checks required
If you want to be on one of these painter teams, please click “Apply” button below. Be sure to submit your application to the Bham SOUTH office. OR, you can call us at 205-981-1141!
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242