Located in Oklahoma City, OK
Express Employment Professionals is currently seeking dedicated candidates to fill the position of dispatcher for one of our top Clients. Dispatchers are responsible to receive special requests, transmit information, and track company vehicles in accordance with company standards.
- Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
- Prioritize calls according to urgency and importance
- Monitor the route and status of field units to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
- Data Entry
- All other duties as assigned
- Any dispatcher experience
- High School Diploma
- Good Attendance
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Please forward your resume to email@example.com. You can also call (405) 720-1000 for more information.
While working as an Express Associate, you can become eligible for a variety of benefits*, including:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Medical Plan
- Referral Bonuses
*Associates may be required to work a specified number of hours and/or weeks before they become eligible for some benefits.
Express Office: Oklahoma City (North)
6401 Northwest Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK 73132