Mixed Admin/Warehouse Position in Logistics Company
Located in Seattle, WA
You thrive in a fast-paced environment. You love a challenge and having a variety of responsibilities is motivating to you. You are comfortable in an industrial environment and have "thick skin". You are a team player and jump in to help wherever needed.
Does this sound like you? If so, this is the long term opportunity you have been looking for!
Job Summary: A shipping/logistics company in South Park is adding to their team and looking for a candidate with a mix of warehouse and administrative experience. In this role, you will be interacting with truck drivers who are delivering products to the warehouse, and sorting and tracking products that are being received before items are shipped to Alaska.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm (Overtime should be expected!)
A typical day for you may include:
• Answering phone calls regarding incoming shipments
• Entering data for shipments in computer database
• General warehouse work, including shipping/receiving product
• Operating sit-down forklift, as needed
To be successful in this job, you need:
• Prior warehouse experience
• Customer service skills
• Strong competence with variety of computer programs - you consider yourself to be "computer savvy"
• Proven track record of attendance and reliability
• A team player mentality
• Thick skin and the ability to "hold your own" in a warehouse setting
• Experience on forklift preferred, but not required. Open to training the right candidate!
• Good written and verbal communication
• A positive attitude
This is a fast-paced work environment! You must be able to work with a sense of urgency with minimal supervision and proactively manage responsibilities. The busy season is spring and summer, so you should expect to work overtime during the busy season!
Four Ways To Apply:
About Express Employment Professionals:
There are plenty of job opportunities in Seattle but trying to hunt down that perfect position in your preferred industry and with a company that looks out for their employees can be tough. No one understands the stress of looking for work more than we do, which is why we are here to help make the process simple. Our focus is to make finding work in Seattle as easy as possible for you, the Job Seeker. We hire for a variety of assignment options, including one-day, temporary, evaluation, and direct/professional placements. Whether you are looking for a secondary job to supplement your existing income or the job that will turn into a lifelong career, Express Seattle will go above and beyond to assure you reach your goals and gain the employment you are after!
Express Office: Seattle
2401 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121