Dubuque Stamping Automation Tender
Located in Dubuque, IA
Salary: $21.52/hour plus benefits
Dubuque Stamping 1st shift Automation Tender
Hours: 1st shift 5:00am – 1:20pm with mandatory overtime to 3:20pm and Saturdays. Currently paying double time on Saturdays until the end of the year.
Wage: $21.52/hour plus excellent benefits to include a $1,500 referral and retention bonus and 6% contribution into your 401k plan.
Automation Tender Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses all types of mechanical and non-mechanical hand tools.
- Sets dies in all automatic presses.
- Sets material in cradle and spindle.
- Adjusts feeder and straighteners for each individual job.
- Sets electrical sensors and feeder stops.
- Capable of using all types of measuring and inspection tool equipment, micrometers, ruler, vernier, and all type of gauges and plugs.
- Can operate a forklift safely.
- Must complete PMA Automation Training System
- Run sample parts for Quality Team Inspections.
- Duties ae not all inclusive and are subject to change
Watch Dubuque Stamping recruiting video @ http://dubuquestamping.com/portfolio/help-wanted/
If you are interested in applying for this position contact Carrie at Express Employment Professionals or send your resume to Paige.Fortson@ExpressPros.com Today!
As Always, Never a fee to the job seeker!
Like Us! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Office: Dubuque
1701 John F Kennedy
Dubuque, IA 52002