Located in Edina, MN
Salary: $18 /hr
Express Employment Professionals are assisting a local Edina company in their search for a First Shift Welder who will be responsible for various types of welding preparation, brazing and welding, and weld finishing operations to manufacture products. The Welder will be working in a warehouse environment. Apply today if you meet the requirements below!
- Perform assembly type functions using brazing and welding equipment
- Soldering of fittings
- Preparation work for welding/soldering
- Use of conventional and precision measuring instruments
- Inspect parts, fittings and finished product
- Safe handling of compresses gases, use and storage
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to tolerate occasional loud noise
- Experience working with Oxy-acetylene torches a plus
- Experience working with Gas and Tig welders a plus
- Experience welding metal hoses a plus
Compensation & Schedule:
Express Employment Professionals provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
To be considered for this Welder position, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (952) 915-2018 for more information.
Express Office: Edina (Minneapolis/Saint Paul Metro)
5151 Edina Industrial Boulevard
Edina, MN 55439