2nd Shift Extrusion Line Operator
Located in Biddeford, ME
FULL TIME, TEMP-TO- HIRE, GREAT BENEFITS, FUN TEAM TO WORK FOR, APPLY TODAY!
This position is responsible for reading production schedule sheet for product specifications such as dimensions, colors, and profile and executive the task.
- Demonstrates required skills; adapts to new technologies; troubleshoots technological problems; uses technology to increase productivity.
- Safety and Security
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software; Word Processing software and Manufacturing software.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
To apply, visit the website at www.expresspros.com or email us a copy of your resume. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Job Type: Full-time
Express Office: Portland
49 Dartmouth Street
Portland, ME 04101