Experienced Installation / Repair Technician
Located in Pelham, AL
Salary: Up to $20 or more, dep on exp.
Up to $20.00 or more /hr. to start, dep. on experience. Shelby County. Mon-Fri, 7 AM – 5 PM typical (avg. 5-10 hrs. OT). Company offers incentive plans for attendance and safety as well as benefits once you have successfully completed an evaluation period.
You will be handling industrial/commercial equipment installation and repairs at various customer locations around the state; driving company truck.
If you meet these REQUIREMENTS, we want to speak with you!
- Must have experience with installation and/or repair in one of the following:
- Commercial overhead doors
- Loading dock equipment
- Hydraulic lifts
- Electrical work on industrial equipment
- Solid welding skills; light electrical skills/exper.
- Ability to troubleshoot and determine repair requirements
- Able to safely operate a scissor lift
- Skilled with drills, hand tools, other power tools
- A solid work ethic; dependable and punctual (typically will leave first thing in AM for a job site)
- Good verbal communication skills; will be directing a helper(s)
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record (no DUI’s or numerous moving violations)
- Drug-free workplace (random screenings); background check
If interested and qualified, WE WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOU! PLEASE CALL US at 205-981-1141.
You can also apply online - click "APPLY" button below. OR, email an updated resume to: email@example.com
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242