Located in Bellevue, WA
- Implement process improvements and changes to reduce costs, integrate acquisitions and support major new initiatives.
- Interact with other business areas and drive business decision making and improvement initiatives through fact based analysis and recommendations.
- Evaluate complex accounting transactions. Determine and document appropriate accounting treatment.
- Refine and improve accounting policies and internal controls. Ensure policy compliance across entities.
- Lead selected accounting and transaction processing teams.
- Coordinate with international subsidiaries and personnel to ensure compliance with accounting policies, statutory reporting and international tax requirements.
- Improve judgmental reserve analysis and ensure appropriate balance sheet analysis is conducted.
- Lead company response and coordination of significant customer and vendor audits.
- Participate in special projects such as acquisition due diligence or acquisition integration.
- Support key inventory activities, including product costing reviews, inventory valuation, physical inventory procedures and obsolescence reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience – CPA preferred
- 4-6 years Senior Accounting Manager or Assistant Controller experience in a $200M+ company
- Accounting experience in a multi-entity / multi-country / multi-currency business
- Broad accounting exposure with strong cost accounting experience
Job Skills & Traits
- Proven track record of accountability, driving results, prioritizing deadlines and projects while staying focused with multiple responsibilities in a team environment.
- A strong eye for details, accuracy, thoroughness, and logical communication.
- Strong skills, knowledge and application of accounting principles (GAAP) and cost accounting.
- Solid analysis skills and experience in driving improved financial process improvements and changes.
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- Strong computer skills with experience using Oracle ERP / major ERP system.
- High level of self-motivation to perform and succeed.
Express Office: Bellevue
4020 Lake Washington Boulevard Northeast
Kirkland, WA 98033