Located in Pueblo, CO
Salary: $14.00 - $20.00 an hr. DOE
Preps and paints the structural metal products such as framework or shells for machinery, ovens, tanks, stacks, and metal parts for buildings and bridges by performing the following duties.
• Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Schedules and initiates sequence of paint operations.
• Sets up and operates painting equipment such as compressor, sandblaster, airless sprayers, and forklifts.
• Stores and checks inventory of the paint products.
• Verifies conformance of the painting and documents the findings as per Company procedures and job specifications.
• Hammers, chips, and grinds work piece to cut, bend, and straighten metal.
• Positions, aligns, and assists the fabricator with the fit up of parts.
• Cleans the fabrication, paint, and yard work areas.
• Employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and will be frequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions. Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Basic computer skills required.
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Manuel Santos is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today! https://www.expresspros.com/PuebloCo/ or email Manny at email@example.com
734 W. 6th Street
Pueblo, CO 81003
831 Royal Gorge Blvd Ste. 220
Canon City, CO 81212
Express Office: Pueblo
734 West 6th Street
Pueblo, CO 81003