Seasonal Administrative Assistant
Located in Dubuque, IA
Salary: $12.00 - $14.00 / hour
A Dubuque Company is seeking a Seasonal Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time position until April 15th. Candidates must be able to work M-F 8-5pm, some Saturday mornings, and a few late nights.
Job Duties include:
- Answer phones, greet clients, assemble tax returns, distribute tax returns to clients and collect payment.
- Assist staff with all office activities (typing, faxing, and copying).
- Print and assemble final versions of hard copy and PDF copy of tax returns for corporations, individuals, and financial institutions.
- Review, sort and route incoming mail; distribute outgoing mail.
- Pick up additional administrative responsibilities when needed.
- You thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a deadline you could not meet.
- You enjoy working with the general public.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and learn additional software programs efficiently.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You love collaborating and being part of a team but also enjoy working alone with limited supervision.
- You preferably have experience working in a professional service or accounting firm.
- In addition to all of this, you have a high school diploma, a minimum of one year past administrative support experience and you are willing to work overtime as needed.
Like Us On Facebook! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Office: Dubuque
1701 John F Kennedy
Dubuque, IA 52002